[How To] ubuntu 64 11.10 canon mp620 treiber
Auf die Krasse Tour:
Here is how to do the install from a system with
- The first thing that you need to do is to open a terminal. Go to Applications >> Accessories >> Terminal
- from the terminal enter the following commands.
- wget http://downloads.rackerua.com/mp620-630/mp620-630univ
- You should have seen a simple download bar and the file should now be saved in your “Home” folder. The next step is to make sure that the file has been downloaded. Enter the following command and you should see a file named “mp620-630univ”.
- You now need to tell your computer that the file is Executable
- sudo chmod +x mp620-630univ
- Now all you need to do is run the installer
- sudo ./mp620-630univ
- Enter your user password
- The installer will take around 2 – 5 minutes to complete. Once Completed you will have the printer configuration window open
- From the Printer Configuration screen click add
- Click the network discovered Printer, either Canon MP620 or 630
- Allow the configuration window to search the for the Drivers
- The Installer knows what the printer is, if you choose to change the name you can feel free, but the name is auto prompted.
- Finish the installer and print the test page and close the Printer Configuration Window
Upon Competion you will have the ability to print and Scan via USB and or Networking